behind.the.scenes

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
Life is about the experience.....here's mine.

09 September, 2009

Summer of Love...

The Treasure Island Music Festival is coming up in a couple of months, just in time for my birthday! I am planning my outfits now accordingly. One day is a little more hip/hop  electro, and the other is more indie rock and folk. So I think one day will be NY underground party kid look and the other will be along the lines of Cochella boho princess. I'll  be sure to post what I will be wearing. (My birthday month usually means excessive amounts of shopping)

The bands I am looking forward to seeing on Saturday are: MSTRKRFT, MGMT, the Streets, Passion Pit and the Limousines.

Sunday: the Decemberists, Beirut, Grizzly Bear, Yo La Tengo, the Walkmen, Bob Mould and Sleepy Sun.

I can't wait! Decemberists are definately number one on my list!!!