behind.the.scenes

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
Life is about the experience.....here's mine.

28 September, 2009

Mission Statement...

While searching around the blogosphere, I have begun to realize that I am not holding my blog up to its original purpose. While I wanted to blog about events and shows around San Francisco and fantastic San Francisco style mavens, I feel, as I have always felt, that fashion is an outlet for emotion and self realization. When you wear something fantastic you percieve yourself in a different way, perhaps different than you've ever seen yourself and when you truly feel great everyone can see it in the way you smile, the way you say hello, even the way you walk. This feeling can radiate through ever aspect of your life. So instead of cronicalling events, I would rather take you on an adventure through the medium of clothing. As well as following me as I attempt to create a name for myself through my designs.

Inspired by the beautiful bloggettes I follow my first mission, re-do my wardrobe into one cohesive vision. Ugh, I'm preparing for a bumpy ride.

5....4.....3....2....1.....Lift Offf......