behind.the.scenes

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
Life is about the experience.....here's mine.

28 September, 2009

New Beginnings....

I have decided that I need to do a major wardrobe overhaul.....My closet still looks like I just graduated from college. I feel I have a lot of work ahead of me, considering the fact that I don't think I own one single basic. But from here on out I'll be searching the ends of the earth, well, at least San Francisco for a more, "professional" wardrobe. (And by professional I don't mean just basic black, I just mean no more crop tees and cut off jeans.....although, they'll still have a small place in my heart! ♥ )

Mission Notes: high rises and high heels, stripes and zippers, nude and black


I'll leave you with a recent purchase of mine...

Dress: H & M Booties: Vintage Chanel Belt: Vintage - Thank you to by beautiful friend at Ver Unica on Hayes Street for turing me onto that store!