behind.the.scenes

My photo
San Francisco, California, United States
Life is about the experience.....here's mine.

27 November, 2009

Pleaure for the senses

One of my new favorite bands, the xx, have been playing on my ipod nonstop for the last week. The singers voices are so soothing combined with their ethereal music and synthesized beats have got me in a trance. Can't wait to see them live here in April. Oddly enough, they are also a bit of a style inspiration to me with their mod/punk look. They look like they should be a bad garage band but the contradiction between their look and sound intrigues me. I love it. Hope you do too.


They've inspired me to get some pieces like this:


  
 
Cross Necklace by Alex & Chloe at Karmaloop.com Dress at Shopbop.com Dress by Maison Martin Margiella at   Ssense.com Boots by Jeffery Campell Leather Jacket at singer22.com and tights by American Apparel